Ever aimlessly open the fridge at 4pm, wanting something savory that won’t ruin your appetite for dinner? Or have a salad that’s missing a punch? These Curried Carrot Cakes are exactly what you want to have around!
Snack on them hot or cold, serve them on a salad, or serve them as a side with dinner- they’re definitely multitaskers!
- 1 ½ cups shredded carrots
- 3 tbsp almond flour
- 2 tbsp finely chopped spring onions
- 1 tbsp feta cheese
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan
- 1 tbsp paprika
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (180 C), and place a skillet on medium heat (do this at the beginning so it’s evenly heated by the time you’re ready to use it!)
- Mix together feta, paprika, salt until smooth
- Add each of the other ingredients and form into small cakes
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes
- Finish the cakes on the skillet until both sides are slightly crisp
- Enjoy hot off the skillet… but these also last refrigerated for days!