Clean Green Blender Pancakes: the pancakes that will totally change your breakfast experience! For starters, all the ingredients go straight into the blender, and then straight onto the pan… which means no extra steps, and no extra dirty dishes.
Though the process and ingredients may be simple, don’t underestimate these pancakes! They contain an entire serving of greens, fruit, protein, fiber, and omega-3, all with no added sugar, which makes them an excellent breakfast option or post-workout snack that doesn’t have to wait for the weekend.
Of course, how could we possibly ignore the fact that they’re the most gorgeous, fun GREEN?? That alone makes them a huge hit with kids, who will only really care about the green pancakes, without thinking twice about the fruits and vegetables hidden in there!
- 1 cup spinach (frozen preferable)
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 eggs
- 1 date
- 1 tbs almond milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- Heat up a large griddle or skillet, and spray with cooking oil of your choice
- Place all ingredients, besides the baking soda and baking powder, into a blender or food processor, and blend until smooth
- Stir in the baking powder and baking soda
- Directly pour the batter onto the hot pan, in small circles
- Once you see bubbles form on the surface, flip over and cook for just a few additional seconds